Irrigated Crop Production Update
Join irrigation farmers and industry at ICPU 2023. Created in collaboration with industry, government and academic partners, Lethbridge College is ready to welcome you to this one-day conference from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 26, at the Sandman Signature Lethbridge Lodge.
Be ready to learn about:
– The latest irrigation research projects and initiatives of Lethbridge College, Farming Smarter, the University of Lethbridge, and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada;
– Irrigation modernization plans in action;
– Nutrient and pest management on irrigated acres;
– Reducing crop lodging on irrigated acres;
– Updates on irrigation infrastructure, water delivery, reservoir and snowpack conditions;
– And farmer panelists’ experience with irrigation and soil erosion management.
With thanks to all organizing committee members at Alberta Agriculture and Irrigation, Alberta Pulse Growers, Alberta Wheat and Barley, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Bennen Farms, Canola Council of Canada, Lethbridge College, Plants Dig Soil, Quattro Farms, Stamp Seeds, and the University of Lethbridge.
CCA Credits will be offered
Questions? Contact Autumn Barnes at:
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm More Details