Baked Stuffed Zucchini
For the summer days, when zucchini is plentiful. For the rest of the year, a special side dish.
- Serving Size 1/2 zucchini
- Calories 179
- Fat 7 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Cholesterol 22 mg
- Carbohydrate 21 g
- Fibre 4.5 g
- Sugars 11 g
- Protein 12 g
- Sodium 668 mg
- Potassium 910 mg
- Folate 75 mcg
- Iron 2.5 mg
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 cup (250 mL) Marinara Sauce Plus*
- 6 Tbsp (90 mL) crumbled oregano, sundried tomato feta cheese
- 85 g (3 oz) sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Place on cookie sheet.
Sprinkle 1 Tbsp (15 mL) feta cheese in each zucchini. Place approximately 2 – 3 Tbsp (30 – 45 mL) Marinara Sauce Plus in each zucchini. Place 3 – 4 sundried tomatoes on top of sauce and then top with mozzarella cheese.
Bake until cheese is golden and bubbly and zucchini is tender.