Cocoa Cookie Bean Smoothie
A delicious, chocolatey smoothie for snacks or a treat any time from the Easy Peas-y Cookbook for Kids!
- Serving Size 1 cup (250 mL)
- Calories 245
- Fat 7 g
- Cholesterol 3 mg
- Carbohydrate 39 g
- Fibre 8 g
- Sugars 14 g
- Protein 12 g
- Sodium 82 mg
- Potassium 597 mg
- Iron 3 mg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked or canned white beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) quick oats
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy!
White beans include Great Northern, white kidney, cannellini and navy beans.
Leftovers can be frozen to make delicious smoothie pops!
Try a smoothie bowl! Garnish your yummy creation with extra fruit, seeds or crunchy granola.