Cherry Berry Bean Smoothie
A yummy smoothie for the whole family! Great as a smoothie, frozen pop or smoothie bowl. Another great recipe from the Easy Peas-y Cookbook for Kids.
- Serving Size 1 cup (250 mL)
- Calories 162
- Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 3 mg
- Carbohydrate 30 g
- Fibre 9 g
- Sugars 12 g
- Protein 10 g
- Sodium 45 mg
- Potassium 307 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked or canned white beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen raspberries
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) chia seeds
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy!
White beans include Great Northern, white kidney, cannellini and navy beans.
This smoothie makes a great frozen smoothie pop!
Try a smoothie bowl! Garnish with extra fruit, seeds or crunchy granola for a delicious breakfast or lunch.