Mango Breeze Bean Smoothie
A refreshing and delicious smoothie for the whole family from the Easy Peas-y Cookbook for Kids!
- Serving Size 1 cup (250 mL)
- Calories 162
- Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 3 mg
- Carbohydrate 30 g
- Fibre 5 g
- Sugars 16 g
- Protein 10 g
- Sodium 35 mg
- Potassium 400 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked or canned white beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen mango
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) unsweetened orange juice
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) hemp seeds
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy!
White beans include Great Northern, white kidney, cannellini and navy beans.
Leverage leftovers! Freeze into refreshing smoothie pops for a cool snack any time!
Add extra fruit, seeds or crunchy granola and make this a delicious smoothie bowl!